ERHARDT BS-H sleeve awning: Product description
ERHARDT BS-H – The sleeve awning with rain cover and protective sleeve underneath
- The ERHARDT BS-H is identical to the ERHARDT BS-D, except that it has not only the rain cover but also an additional sub-shell and is therefore a sleeve awning.
- The high-quality tilt arm bearing of the BS-H guarantees that it closes tight.
- The rolled fabric is completely protected by the casing and rain cover.
- A sleeve awning offers similar protection to a high-quality cassette awning.
- When a sleeve awning is shut, the folding arms remain visible from below.
Erhardt BS-H double awning
The ERHARDT BS-H is also available as a double awning. You can lower the double awning vertically by up to 1.70 m to increase the shaded area significantly. The vertical awning also provides very effective shade against the glare of the sun when it is low in the sky. The Soltis fabric designs allow you to see out but protect you from prying eyes outside. Just like the main awning, the vertical awning can be operated by a crank handle or a wireless motor drive.
ERHARDT BS L version: greater projection than width
Our L models are particularly sturdy and are made with different arm positions. The folding arms are positioned on top of one another. This allows for dimensions with greater depth than width (e.g.: 250 cm x 400 cm). Ideal for deep balconies and terraces.
Recommended equipment for the Erhardt BS-H
We particularly recommend the option of a remote control to go with the standard motor for maximum operating convenience. The vibration sensor, which closes the awning automatically in strong wind, provides added safety.
We recommend the double awning with a projection of up to 170 cm for optimal protection. With the double awning, you can enjoy not only perfect shading from the sun, even if it is low in the sky, but also protection from prying eyes. With the Soltis fabric collection, you can look out, but no one can look in.